VHTF Harold McKinnon Remm Shots ROCKABILLY Carter 4215 You Don’t Love Me Baby /
Harold McKinnon with Remm Shots
You Don’t Love Me Baby / Little Jump Joint
Etched in dead wax of side A: CP-1492 CARtER – 4215A followed by encircled “M” with “1” or “I” above it.
Etched in dead wax of side B: CP-1493 CARtER – 4215B followed by encircled “M” with “1” or “I” above it.
The record grades as VG.
VISUAL Grading Guide:
When two grades appear, the first grade is for the cover and the second is for the record. When one grade appears, it is for the record. When an additional grade appears, one side is in better condition than the other side. I grade records conservatively.
SS Still sealed.
M- Near mint, or virtually unplayed condition. Vinyl is very clean and shiny. Cover is very clean.
EX Only slight signs of wear; still very clean, with a few very light surface marks. Cover has only slight wear.
VG+ Shows some signs of usage. Moderate surface wear. Cover may have some wear or some ring wear.
VG A used record with some overall wear. Cover has considerable wear, sometimes with visible record ring-wear.
VG- (VG Minus) Some heavy scratches or overall wear.
I WILL BE ON VACATION SATURDAY, APRIL 5 THROUGH SATURDAY, APRIL 25, INCLUSIVE, AND UNAVAILABLE FOR COMMUNICATION DURING THAT TIME.
International Buyers –Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.”
- “These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.”
- “We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as ‘gifts’ - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.”
Please read about packaging, shipping, payment terms, and refunds prior to bidding!
Packaging & Shipping your record album(s):
Your package will ship in a record mailer with appropriate padding. I am happy to combine shipping on multiple auctions.
Shipping within the USA: USPS Media Mail: cost varies by location. The cost in Ebay’s shipping calculator is the actual cost, plus the following required fees for each package:
Record Mailer & Delivery Confirmation: $2.30
If you prefer Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, please let me know so I can include that in your invoice. Delivery Confirmation is required.
Shipping outside the USA: I always submit an accurate customs declaration.
· USPS First Class International.
· USPS Priority International.
In addition to the actual cost of shipping, you will also be charged the following for each package:
Record Mailer: $1.50
Fee for customs forms preparation: $1.25
If you have a concern about my shipping costs or methods, please contact me.
- Winner will receive an invoice from Paypal after the auction ends. This will include your total. I do combine shipping as long as you request a combined invoice AND all auctions you win are paid for together – the automated invoice you receive right after the auction ends will not have combined shipping.
- I accept payment through PayPal only and payment is required within 3 days. Please ask questions before bidding. All sales are final.
I am not responsible for any items after I have delivered them to the post office. You can see in the picture that the item is not broken, and all known flaws are specified in the listing. Obviously, if an item is unopened and still in sealed shrink, I cannot fully verify the condition of the item. I do not accept returns, nor do I issue refunds unless the item has been grossly misrepresented.